Monday, April 4, 2011

NHRA Summitracing.com-Sunday April 3












































Was fortunate that my associate, Waterbed Fred scored a couple of free passes to the last day of the Summitracing.com NHRA Drag Racing event at the Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. We hit the pits and decided to "divide and conquer"....Fred started with Las Vegas Cruisin' Assn display and I headed to the midway to hit the PSCA (Pacific Street Car Association) display. I found everyone hard a work..rolling up FREE posters and handing them out to the crowd. Then headed back into the pits and ran into Andy Lewis (firebike.org) with his two beautiful Firebikes.

Great weather, great friends..I apologize for not visiting you all, but it seemed like there wasn't time enough for my short legs to do.

Can't wait for NHRA to come back in October...pro stock bikes will be here too.





No comments:

Post a Comment