Saturday, February 18, 2012

Las Vegas Motor Speedway a busy place this weekend

As I approached the Las Vegas Motor Speedwway, I was following a truck pulling a covered trailer..he pulling into the Bullring area and I noticed that the pits were filling up quickly...I entered the property near the Super Speedway and noticed the California Super Bike School was running at the road course. Then came the event I was planning on attending...Pacific Street Car Association (PSCA) drag racing and car show. As I entered the property, the smell of burning rubber and sounds of drifting filled the air. Vegas ProAm Round 1 presented by Vegas-Drift was in full swing.

This is a good deal people...ffor the price of a ticket, you can watch one of the newest sports...drifting and one of the most loved passions..heads up racing.

As I strolled the pits with fellow car nut Scott, I ran into local as well as out of town racers...Scott Kelly (Scion Racing), Steve Westlund, Mike Cashmon, Glen Copley and Joe Niswonger. Made my stop at the PSCA trailer...thanks Kim.

The weather was great, but alas I had to cut things short to get ready for Sonic Nite in Henderson at 6PM...1426 E. Lake Mead Parkway (Lake Mead Pkwy/Athens)...

No comments:

Post a Comment